Provided by: systemimager-server_3.2.3-3_all
mkrsyncd_conf - generates rsyncd.conf from a rsync stub directory
mkrsyncd_conf is a utility for generating a rsyncd.conf file for
SystemImager from an rsync stub directory. The location of the rsync
stub directory and the rsyncd.conf file are specified in
Stub files in the rsync stub directory can fit into any of the
following categories, specified by the leading numbers in the filename:
· 10description - comments and global definitions
· 20ARCH - architecture specific entries
· 30DESCRIPTION - comments and definitions for the image section
· 40IMAGENAME - entry for IMAGENAME
· 70DESCRIPTION - reserved for local use
All other numeric ranges are reserved for future use.
No options are currently accepted.
This manual page was written by dann <<firstname.lastname@example.org>> for the
Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
11 November 2004 MKRSYNCD_CONF(8)