Provided by: freebsd-manpages_7.2-1_all
oltr - Olicom Token Ring device driver
The oltr driver provides support for Olicom Token Ring adapters. Only
ISA and PCI based devices are supported.
The oltr driver supports the following ISA based Olicom Token Ring
· Olicom OC-3115
· Olicom ISA 16/4 Adapter (OC-3117)
· Olicom ISA 16/4 Adapter (OC-3118)
The following PCI based adapters are supported:
· Olicom PCI 16/4 Adapter (OC-3136)
· Olicom PCI/II 16/4 Adapter (OC-3137)
· Olicom PCI 16/4 Adapter (OC-3139)
· Olicom RapidFire 3140 16/4 PCI Adapter (OC-3140)
· Olicom RapidFire 3141 Fiber Adapter (OC-3141)
· Olicom RapidFire 3540 100/16/4 Adapter (OC-3540)
The oltr driver first appeared in FreeBSD 3.3.
The oltr driver was written by Larry Lile. This manual page was written
by Christian Brueffer 〈brueffer@FreeBSD.org〉 based on input provided by
Matthew N. Dodd 〈mdodd@FreeBSD.org〉.