Provided by: freewnn-cserver_1.1.1~a021+cvs20100325-4_i386
cWnn - A Chinese Input System Running on Unix Workstations.
cWnn provides a wide range of input methods, satisfying the needs of
Chinese users all over the world, including P.R.China and Taiwan.
Besides, it is capable of converting an arbitrary sequence of
Pinyin/Zhuyin into the expected Hanzi and caters for error tolerance in
the four tones.
cWnn has standardized Pinyin and Zhuyin and it provides an ideal input
environment for all users.
COMMANDS AVAILABLE IN MAN FILE
1. Startup of the server - cserver
2. Startup of the front-end processor - cuum
3. Current usage status of the server - cwnnstat
4. Termination of the server - cwnnkill
5. Rewrite of dictionary header - cwnntouch
UTILITIES AVAILABLE IN MAN FILE
1. Creation of binary format dictionary - catod
2. Restoration of text format dictionary - cdtoa
3. Creation of binary format grammar file - catof
4. Registration of characters/words into a - cwdreg
5. Deletion of characters/words from a specified - cwddel
6. Sorting of a specified text format dictionary - cdicsort
1. cWnn installation - cinstall
2. cWnn startup and termination - cstartend
3. cWnn function keys - ckey
4. cWnn environment operation function - cenv
13 May 1992 CWNN(7)