Provided by: pgdesigner_1.2.17-2ubuntu1_all
pgdesigner - Graphical database designer for PostgreSQL
This manual page documents briefly the pgdesigner commands.
pgdesigner is a database design application for PostgreSQL, for
versions 7.x and 8.x.
pgDesigner provides the following features:
* Complete datamodel editor
* Support for PostgreSQL objects: tables, views, relations,
tablespaces, procedures, triggers, types, domains and sequences
* Automatic updating of relations between tables.
* Wizard for the construction of views.
* Report generator, with statistics
* Printing the diagram
* SQL export
* Creation of the database
* Management of the project on a diagram chart
pgDesigner has been written in Italian, which is the default language.
However, it will follow the LANG and LANGUAGE environment variables, if
exported before starting.
For example, to force the locale to US English:
LANG=en_US LANGUAGE=en_US pgdesigner
These programs has no particular option.
pgDesigner was written by Luigi Carlotto
This manual page was written by Pierre Chifflier <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
10 march 2008 PGDESIGNER(1)