Provided by: cupt_2.3.2_i386
cupt_vs_apt - overview of things Cupt and APT differ in
See "Disadvantages and advantages" in cupt_tutorial.
· 'apt::cache::allversions' defaults to 0, not 1 as in apt-cache
· 'gpgv::trustedkeyring' defaults to '/var/lib/cupt/trusted.gpg'
· to prioritize compression types, use option
'cupt::update::compression-types', not 'acquire::compression-types'
· to select repository indexes localizations, use option
'cupt::languages::indexes', not 'acquire::languages'
· the difference between 'specific' and 'general' pin types is not
· an additional pin priority penalty is applied by default to
NotAutomatic releases (see